LEARNING WELSH?EISIAU MWY O YMARFER
NEED MORE PRACTICE
LESSONS, COFFEE, FULL LUNCH, TEA, BOOK SHOP +CRÈCHE
5 HOURS OF WELSH CLASSES ! - FOR LEARNERS OF ALL LEVELS !
YSGOL UNDYDD BEDWAS WELSH DAY SCHOOL
As you know, you need as much practice as possible to speak Welsh.
Coffi, te, cinio, 5 awr o wersi, siop lyfrau - a crèche!!
Coffee, tea, lunch, 5 hours of lessons, book shop - and crèche!
Os dych chi am fynychu, anfonwch eich tâl a’ch ffurflen gais ar y cefn, cyn gynted â phosibl at:
If you wish to attend, send your fee and the application form on the back page as soon as possible to:
Canolfan Bedwas Centre
BS Caerffili CBC CF83 8BJ
029 2085 2537
FEES Full Fee - £13.00 (includes lunch)
Concessions - £8.00 (includes lunch) (On benefit, unemployed, low income etc)
Rhagor o fanylion neu gyngor / For more details or advice:
Geraint Wilson-Price, Rheolwr Canolfan Cymraeg i Oedolion Coleg Gwent
Campws yr Hill, Pen-y-pound, Y Fenni /
Gwent Welsh Day Schools are a great chance to have more contact with the language. As you know, the more you practise the more you learn, and that is exactly what Gwent Welsh Day Schools will give you!
You’ll have 5 hours of Welsh classes with very experienced tutors, coffee, tea and a full lunch and the opportunity to practise your Welsh throughout the day with other learners of your standard.
There will be crèche facilities available at no extra charge, but the children must be of walking age or over. Please book a place beforehand with the Centre, and bring a packed lunch for your child.
There will be a Welsh bookshop with all the latest books, magazines, cards, videos, cassettes and CDs for Welsh learners - children and adults.
Why not come along with a few class-mates? It will be more fun if you come with some friends.
Whatever your level, there will be a suitable class for you.
If you’re not sure about anything, please ring 01495 333710, and ask for more details.
1. For those attending a first year once-a-week class (Mynediad)
2. For those attending a second year once-a-week class (Mynediad / Wlpan)
3. For those who are attending a third year once-a-week class (Sylfaen) or Wlpan course
4. For those who have done some 3/4 years; towards Defnyddio’r Gymraeg: Canolradd
5. I’r rhai sy ‘ar y bont’ ond eisiau ymarfer; llawer o sgwrsio (Lefel A / Uwch, blwyddyn 1)
6. I’r rhai sy’n rhugl, neu bron yn rhugl; trafod, siarad a gloywi (Lefel A / Uwch, blwyddyn 2)